Jonah turned one! Already! I can't believe it! The day before Jonah's 1st birthday consisted of...
We went to Abby's house to play with Charles and see his new house. Evie had been begging to go and so we finally got around to arranging something. As we turned east to head to their house, Jonah started throwing up. He acted as if he was choking on something and so I pulled the car over and I checked his air ways. Nothing. Weird, right? Well, I stripped him down and we put his clothes in the wash and he wore a combination of Charles and Kate's clothing. He ate crepes and played happy but when it came time for lunch, wasn't really interested.
We climbed in the car to go home and as I was buckling Evie in he threw up EVERYWHERE!!!!! But this time it wasn't just liquid. Probably the worst I have ever dealt with! (And I worked in the nursing home) Took me forever to get it cleaned up. I rushed Jonah inside and rinsed his clothes out a second time. By the time I got him all cleaned up and I rushed outside to see what Evie was up to and found her standing in the doorway with tears dripping down her face and pee dripping down her legs. The poor thing!!! That day I am pretty sure I got the bad mother award! Soooo we stripped her down too washed them up the best we could and headed for home.
That night... I know... call me stupid! ... But Jonah was acting so happy! And we pulled some meatballs out for Evie to eat for dinner and he cried for them and at them faster than I had ever seen hardly stopping to chew. I was so glad that he was feeling better! But........ as I was putting him down for bed ... yup! All over me and him! I thought the other was bad, nope, meatballs were the worst!!! So, back in the bathtub we went!!! But these meatballs were ones that kept giving and the next morning bright and early I got another round of them.
Weirdest thing though, no one else ever caught it.
UUUUUuggghh.....I'm so so sorry.
ReplyDelete