Jonah and Evie love each other and love playing together. They pretty much follow one another around the house making messes and playing weird games such as climbing in little cupboards or playing with blocks. This particular day they were playing in the sink. They had each brought over their own step. I thought it was cute!
It got warm enough to go outside.... then it snowed again. Rats! But the kids enjoyed it while it lasted.
This picture of Evie is a game she played. She spent all day filling up a sippy cup with water so she could dump it in that pan, so she could pour it on the grass. Sounds like a day well spent to me!
Jonah is walking and so very proud of himself!!! One day (Thursday the 11th of April ) he just started standing up in the middle of the room, putting his feet underneath and he took off. We had even pulled out the blocks that day and he was able to navigate through those. What a trooper. I was thinking he might be walking by his 1st birthday but I still thought we were a ways out. He loves it! He giggles everywhere he goes and I am surprised he hasn't hyperventilated because he gets so excited!
Natalie sent us some Guatemalan clothes so we had to try them out and send her some pictures. I think they turned out pretty well.
No comments:
Post a Comment