This little couch is what Jonah got for his birthday. The kids love it! Jonah thinks he is the man when he is sitting in it.
These are pictures of Graduation. Not super exciting but just documenting that we were there and supportive! Despite the fact that Evie started getting really impatient with us and crying about her ear. Nickole and my mom took her in just after and found out she was very infected. It was too bad because Nickole did her hair and she looked like a little angel... she just didn't feel like one.
So I pull out the camera and this is what I get... a bunch of HAMS!!! Honestly I didn't even encourage them. As soon as Evie saw I was taking pictures of Jonah she jumped in right away and started making faces. I think she learned a few faces from Nickole the last time she was here.
No comments:
Post a Comment