Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Reminders of our Colds
A nasty cold hit our house right after Thanksgiving. All three of us got it, in fact, we're still trying to get back to normal. Evie had snot running all down her face and we would wipe it with a wipe or tissue and she liked to help- I'd usually let her wipe her own after I got her all cleaned up. Dad and I, on the other hand, used tissues and blew our noses often- as expected. Sometime during all this congestion, she figured out what the adults were doing. Now, everytime I go into the bathroom she follows me, rips off a square of toilet paper, and "blows her nose." This occurs with her making the loudest noises she can muster (with her mouth) that sounds a little like that of an elephant. She is then very careful to find a garbage and dispose of her waste. Sometimes I think they should have directed the "You better watch out" song at parents because your kids are going to be watching your every move and you never know what they are going to pick up on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment