Sunday, May 22, 2011

Oh what fun!

So, Evie is 10 months old and.... SURPRISE, Walking!!! Let me rephrase that... she is running so fast that is usually ends up with a face plant. You see, she gets so excited she can hardly contain herself and doesn't stop to look at the objects that her foot just ran into. We love her. Oh that little girl makes me laugh so hard! I just can't imagine life without her.
Evie has some favorite things- balloons and flowers... and yogurt! She points at them (almost hyperventilating) and says DAT! If one were to leave the room and Evie could go anywhere/do anything she wanted she would do one of three things:
1-climb the stairs. Which she has mastered the up part but is still 50% on the down part
2- Play in the bathroom. Don't ask me why cuz I haven't figured it out yet, I just keep the door closed and try to distract her on her run for it.
3- Play with cords/strings/bag straps. This one is so strange I really don't know where she gets it. Evie will put the diaper bag strap around the back of her neck which is usually followed with her singing a song and dancing to it. Now where she came up with this idea, it beats me, but she likes it. She will do this with my pants while I'm folding laundry, Angie's shoe laces, as well as with anything that looks remotely long and skinny.
So there you have it, she has her little quirks. But I do enjoy this last one. If you say, "Ahhh." She will lay her head down and cuddle with you, or a pillow or a stuffed animal. And she likes to give kisses. The bigger her mouth is open, the more she means it.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love your photo at the top! She's SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a doll! I can't believe our babies are 10 months and walking! How did this happen?

    ReplyDelete