It's a good thing I have a sister-in-law that on top of her baking and decorating skills has photography skills (oh and might I add, the ability to jump up and down to entertain Evie while taking photos! Impressive!) All I had to say is, "We don't have any family photos." And a couple of days later... poof! these arrived at our door step. It was hard to choose even these ones of the bunch, if you have a favorite let me know. I'm looking to hang them up in our house and I could use some opinions!






You are all adorable!
ReplyDelete:) I'm so glad you like the pictures! You guys are just such a cute family! P.S. my photo site is up and running now!
ReplyDeletewww.jaybirdphoto.blogspot.com
Oh your pictures look so great! I personally like the top one, as well as the one you chose for your title :). And all of the ones of Evie look great. She's seriously such a doll!
ReplyDelete