When Evie sees someone drinking, she wants some too. She'll flap her arms and make some sort of panting noise (her getting excited over something) and reach for the cup. When it gets close to her mouth she dives in and attacks. She gets so excited, most of the time you can't even get the water to her mouth.
On demand, if you put your fingers up to Genevieve's mouth, she will begin to make an "ahh" noise. She expects that you will move your fingers back and forth, kind of like a little kid would do while playing an Indian. She really likes the noise it makes. She has now learned how to smack her lips. She is always playing with sounds her mouth can make and makes sounds such as "wa wa, ma ma, da da, la la... and so forth". It's pretty fun.
Don't let me forget, Evie is very, very active. She is almost never satisfied staying in the same place. I set her on the floor and go to do something and before I know it, she is in to something. She rolls and pivots to get to pretty much anywhere she wants. Hopefully that doesn't prevent her from crawling, but she is quite motivated and if there is something out there that can get her where she wants faster, she'll probably take it.
Here are some funny/cute pictures of the last couple months:
We were told that Evie was supposed to be part of a nativity. So we ran around the house looking for something that would work. This is our best bet at a shepherd.
Oh my goodness she is getting so big! I wish we lived closer so I could come see you guys. I think you've got a major cutie on your hands- watch out when she's older!
ReplyDeleteCUTE pictures! I laughed so hard at the one of her being "potty trained". LoL. Way to start her young Joey. She also makes a very adorable shepherd. :) Sounds like you're going to have a very busy little girl on your hands. GOOD LUCK!
ReplyDelete