This Spring has been a blast!! The kids are so much fun and are getting excited about moving to Pennsylvania! They will really miss their cousins, grandmas and grandpas, and aunts but thank goodness for Skype and video chats!!! The kids live for swinging in the hammock, going to parks, running around the sidewalk in the culdesac, playing soccer, eating ice cream, and jumping on the tramp. They are really going to miss our back yard.
As of late Jonah loves to talk about Grandpa and his horses or Grandpa and his motorcycle. Motorcycles, airplanes, scooters, and batman are the big things right now. He sure sounds like a boy.
Evie made her very own kabob!!! She was very proud of herself but didn't want any meat on it because it was messy. Mind you, I didn't say she ate it... I just said she made it.
Jonah has a serious fear of lawn movers. I am not quite sure why but even when he hears one in the adjacent yard he starts to shake and cry. I've tried to talk him out of it, but not a whole lot has helped.
Jonah loves, loves, loves his scooter!!! He thinks he is the coolest and he is getting pretty good at it too!

No comments:
Post a Comment