Monday, May 26, 2014

Color Vibe Run

That is right.  I ran my very first race! Don't get me wrong, I have ran my whole life but I have never paid to do it.  Luckily I had Stina and her husband to run with as well as color stations that would throw cornstarch at you and give you high fives.  I needed some motivation since I wasn't pushing Evie in the cart who tells me to go faster and Jonah who says, "Ready, Set, Go!" 

The race and people were too much for the kids.  The music was loud and Jonah was clinging to Joey like a little monkey so they went and played in a field instead and picked me some weeds which they presented to me at the end of the race.  They thought this was the bomb.



The race was fun and I would do it again in a heart beat!!! But next time I think I am going to warm up and stretch a little so my legs don't feel like rubber when I get home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment