Medical school has been in the future for so long it feels as though it never comes. Except for lately. I realized a few days ago that we are leaving in about 3 months. I would be lying if I said that I didn't cry a little bit over the discovery. Don't get me wrong, I am super excited to go and meet new people and make memories as a family. I just shed a tear or two over all the memories we are going to miss happening here with family. I feel bad that Evie and Jonah won't grow up knowing their cousins - they are a little attached. Cousins are all Evie talks about. We aren't very good at making friends but for her sake, I hope there is someone out there to fill the void. Cousins and grandmas have very big shoes to fill.
Drum roll....... We have decided that Penn State is the place for us!! So if anyone wants to come visit us, that is where we will be! After much prayer, temple attendance, and even a Joseph constructed rating system (which score came out exactly the same) it feels good to have a choice made and we feel good about it. Fun fact: there is a theme park right there in Hershey and "lots of chocolate for me to eat!" We have student housing all set up and everything is falling into place. I am kind of bummed that we have to leave so early and will miss the Samuelson 5 year reunion, Joey has been putting a lot of hours into the video and which has got us excited about it, but that is something out of our control. So here we come to

No comments:
Post a Comment