Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Aquarium

About a month ago I don't know what got into Joey but one day he up and decided that he wanted to go to the aquarium TODAY!  I actually love that about him because if it wasn't for those times, things like this wouldn't happen.  We had been talking about how fun it would be to go for months and my mom said she had an extra ticket, so Joey made it happen.  

The kids thought it was super cool and loved it!!! They mostly appreciated the penguins that swam, waddled, jumped up out of the water. As well as the otters that were quite active.  But all in all it was a fun day!!!









Evie made a shark hat at the crafting corner.  When I say she did it- the helper did it and Evie supervised. But she thought it was cool non the less.



No comments:

Post a Comment