This is our "dinner we had that Evie made for me. This is my old barbie food I had when I was a kid. Evie brought over chairs and a table and we had plenty of water from the barbie kitchen sink. She made me sit down (that is a rule at our house while eating) and eat until I was full. Then when I was done, I received desert. She was so proud of herself.
We went to Jamba after our evening walk. It was really hot and the kids thought they had gone to heaven - sitting up front next to the a/c and drinking a smoothie. MMM ya!
We went to the public pool. Both of the kids were very apprehensive. But I realized that Evie has only been to a pool twice in her life before this and Jonah, once. But they warmed up to the idea and by the time we left they were really enjoying them selves. Evie even went down the slide! Twice!!
Evie and Savannah got along very well and went everywhere holding hands and being buddies. Jonah took up the roll of the funny guy. At one point we were in the deep pool and I had a kid in each arm (so my arms are full) and Jonah begins to splash. The water is close to our faces so you can only imagine the consequence. Evie begins to scream and cry and Jonah is laughing - Melissa is laughing- I just closed my eyes and endured it because there wasn't a whole lot I could do at that point. We finally got Evie settled down, but someday she will learn that getting water in our face is FUN and not the end of the world.
At one point, I don't even know why she said it but Savannah turned to Evie and said, "Did she pee herself?"
Jonah has a few words to add to the words he says - Juice and Cheese! And he says them quite clearly! He picked up cheese when he found a play camera and walked all around the house saying, "cheese" and taking pictures of everyone. He even stopped to 'look at them' and "awe" after each one.
No comments:
Post a Comment