Friday, August 2, 2013

Bed Bugs

Every night I tuck Evie into bed, sing her a song, and tell her I love her.  I don't remember exactly when it started but every night she says, "Night."  I follow up with, "Sleep tight." And she says, "Don't let the bed bugs bite."  It is super cute! She might have picked it up from Nickole or my Dad- but that isn't super important for this particular story.  This morning as Joey was heading off to work she turns to him and says, "Bye Dad! Don't let the bed bugs bite..at work."

Evie put these shoes and the stethescope on and said she was doctor.

 We sent Shane off to the MTC this week.  He is going to be an amazing missionary! He will bless the lives of the people of Jakarta, Indonesia and they will bless his life as well.







 We went up Green Canyon and had chicken, dutch oven potatoes and some good ol' smores.  Joey and I even got to bike for a little while.  The kids had fun and it was nice to be in the great outdoors. We got to see my cousin James, his wife Kelsey, and their son Rylan who were up here from Texas.









No comments:

Post a Comment