Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Rolling into 4 months!!!

Jonah is now 4 months old! I know every parent says this but I still can't believe how fast it has gone.  He is sooo big!!! But really he is huge! I have been holding off switching over because I was in denial that he was really that big; we switched over to the 6-9 month clothes which are fitting quite comfortably now.
Jonah is so much fun!! We love having him in our family.  He loves to play and giggle.  He especially loves singing, and making weird noises.  He likes to stand up and jump on my legs.  He loves his big sister despite the fact that she gets a little too close sometimes.










The latest though- he hates his car seat!!! and we tried some baby cereal- he ended up gagging and threw up.  oh well! I figure he has enough right now so if he isn't ready, we can certainly wait.  Since Jonah was 2 1/2 months he has been sleeping through the night!! That is so nice!!! I know that I am very lucky.  I am pretty sure I prayed him here because of how I struggled with little miss Evie.  I will feed him between 8 and 9 and he sleep until 6 or 7.  So I have what they call an "easy" baby.  I feel that if they are easy now, they are bound to be hard later.  Evie was a hard baby and she is a pretty easy toddler.  So I'm living it up while both of them are in an easy stage.

Evie is gaining a huge vocabulary and learning words by the hands full.  She is still at the stage that she will say something and everyone looks at me and says, "What did she say?" But it is super fun.  It blows me away how much she pays attention.  Like when I say, "Well it looks like we are almost out of milk." and she will respond with, "Milk Buy." And she says it matter-a-factly.  Or when I turn to her and say jokingly, "Where is your dad?" and she says, "Work... Bus, home."  Meaning he is at work/school and he will ride the bus home when he is done.

We went to the temple open house and the high light of the night was not going in the temple and seeing the sparkly lights or the pretty pictures but the bus ride to and from the temple.  She couldn't stop talking about it for days!

Evie has some best friend she loves to play with and talkes about all the time.  One of them is Wyatt or "Wa Wa" (my brother's son).  She talkes about him all the time and wants to go to WaWa's new home probably at least 5 times a day.

She loves playing with Charlie as well and they have a blast when they get together.  We went to the splash pad last week and they did everything together.  Charles wanted to hold her had and run through; she was a little uneasy at first but toward the end he finally broke her and she didn't want to go home.  Since then, every time the sprinklers come on during the day she wants to take off all her clothes and run in them.

1 comment:

  1. I just can't get over how cute your chilrens are! :) such a fun looking family!

    ReplyDelete