I realized I haven't posted any pictures of me pregnant. I don't have many because it's hard to take pictures of yourself and that isn't the first thing I think of when Joseph comes home late. Soo... This is me about 26 weeks pregnant.

This is Evie washing her baby. She is going to be so fun when the new baby comes!!! We saw a baby sleeping in a car seat and I'm sure she wanted to pick him up and rock him to sleep. It took everything inside her not to touch him.

I just have to laugh at this picture. It's hard to believe she's so grown up.
I'm so glad you found my blog so now I can stalk yours! You are so sweet. =) I seriously like you so much, I just want more time with you, dangit! We will hopefully be moving to Utah for rotations next year. By then Joey will probably be in med school, but hopefully he'll be at the U! Point is. You're awesome and I will ABSOLUTELY call you.
ReplyDelete