Monday, November 21, 2011

Really??

Evie has done everything early (except talking) ... Which up until now, has been pretty excited. I have to say, I'm not so excited about this one. The past week every time Genevieve doesn't get what she wants she throws her head back and/or lay down on the floor and cries. I usually just leave her there until she calms down or pick her up and take her to where I told her to go. But really??? Could she possibly be starting the terrible twos this early??? I realized that every parent thinks that maybe if they could just do everything just right that their child will be an absolute angel. I've given up on striving for perfection... Right now I'm just trying to not make things worse.

3 comments:

  1. It amazes me how all babies suddenly start this behavior. Today Ellie tried to throw herself down to cry, but we were outside and it was wet and cold. She was really bothered that it didn't work. Sometimes I just have to try not to laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to parenthood darling'! No child is perfect and no parent is either.... And the beauty of it is IT'S ALL GOOD! Hang in there... Parenthood is filled with wonderful ups and downs. That's what makes it so rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry shanna. As soon as your little sweetie realizes she wont get away with her tantrums, she'll quit. I think this must just be the age of getting their own attitude because zander is showing his colors too. :)

    ReplyDelete