Today being the 14th, I thought it appropriate to document the happenings since our little blessing came into our lives. I can't believe she is already a whole month old. People always say that newborns sleep all the time- I haven't found that to be true. Don't get me wrong- she sleeps pretty good at night but getting her to go to sleep during the day is a challenge. She always has her eyes wide open and is exploring the world around her. It has gotten to the point where it's weird when she is sleeping during the day. In fact, I had to really work hard to get her to go to sleep in order for me to make this post.
Genevieve smiles all the time, it shocked me when she smiled even a day after she was born. Now, when talked to and smiled at, she smiles back! She has the cutest toothless grin and She giggles when she is half a wake. one can only wonder what they could be dreaming about. But these last couple of days the smiles have been accompanied with little happy coos.
No comments:
Post a Comment