Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Seven Months

I have been feeling awfully big these last couple of days and so I looked up to see what kind of fruit I was compaired to...well what do ya know... I think they picked a great one. SQUASH! that's right, I do feel squashed and what a beauty she is...

SquashAverage size: 15.2-16.7 in, 2.5-3.8 lb I'll be hitting my 30 week mark at the beginning of next week which means 10 weeks to go. At this point I wish I had done more running before so I could enjoy this warm weather and stretch my legs. I tried to run to the bus a couple of weeks ago, but made the mistake of sprinting instead of my normal shuffle..... which resulted in a sore tummy; good thing is it all went away after a while. In a couple of weeks Joey and I will be taking a lamaze class and I will be taught how to have a calm and collected birth... HA! Despite what the unknown holds, we might have picked a name...well we are leaning towards one. Genevieve. It was Joey's great grandma's name. Names are special and it's always good to be named after someone that was an example to everyone.

I can't wait to finish school!!! all these projects and final assignments are not my cup of hot cocoa right now... speaking of hot cocoa IT'S SNOWING!! and it's almost may!!!! Crazy weather we've been having. But just one more week of this school stuff and we'll be done... at least for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment