Wednesday, February 3, 2010

17 Weeks in Counting

I still can't believe that I am 17 weeks! We're talking turnip size now! And I'm starting to experience the whole 'can't get comfortable' at night that I've heard so many talk about. Good thing for that huge bed! Work takes a lot out of me and I don't have much energy for homework and cleaning. Basically all I want to do is sleep. Well, at nights at least. I can't help but think in 12 days we'll find out the gender!!!! so crazy!
My sister comes home so soon!!! yay! I can't wait to see her. In a month and a half she'll be flying in from Brazil. Good thing is that is the week of spring break so I don't have to miss any school.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Shanna I just found your blog and I did not know you were pregnant that is so awesome! It is the best being a mommy you will love it! Good Luck with your pregnancy and becoming a mom! Its so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HORRAY for finding out the gender of this baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I found your blog too! Let us know when you find out what you're having :)

    ReplyDelete