Monday, January 25, 2010

16th week mark


Things are finally starting to look promising!!! The baby is the size of a tomato. This ultrasound was taken at 10 weeks, so quite a bit different from now, but it is still fun! I haven't started showing yet, but some days I wonder... but that could just be the bloating that goes on in every pregnancy. So much fun! No cravings...sorry for all those who ask. I'm just hungry, pretty much all the time. Some say they have been able to feel the baby close to this time. I stop every once in a while and try to feel for movement...but it's all foreign to me. Well, got to get back to my school duties, ta ta for now.

1 comment:

  1. Shut up! Congratulations Shanna woman!! I totally remember good ol' english days right after Joey left... Oh what fun!!

    ReplyDelete