Friday, November 18, 2011
Dance Parties!
Genevieve has always been able to feel the beat/rhythm of music. But most recently she's been able to express it. When the music comes on and it's smooth and flowy she puts her hands up in the air and twirls. But when there is hip-hop she takes a wide stance and shakes her hips back and forth. I have to wonder where on earth she learned that one! Both are pretty much the cutest things I've ever seen! However, when we're in the car and she can't move her whole body she moves her head back and forth like she's got all the attitude in the world. So... I couldn't help it and taught her to wave her finger back and forth while her heads doin' the bob. Man does that girl pick up on things quick. I was dying laughing. I was worried that no one would believe me when I told them that my one year old can dance with some spunk. But, luckily she did it for Joseph- so now I have a backup!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment