Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Happenings

Fall has arrived and I'm finally picking up the blogging again. Did I ever mention that I love the fall? It seems that the fall is when all the festivities begin... starting with my birthday! Joey thought it necessary to hold a surprise birthday party for me, and boy was I surprised! I thought we were going for an outing with the in-laws and I found a kitchen full of streamers, party hats, and people whom I loved! As the night progressed it was a party dream come true: a pink unicorn pinata, balloon game (which I won), pin the tail on the Joey (they didn't have a donkey so they improvised) and a Beauty and the Beast cake (one of my personal favorites). All in all it was a blast. Here's proof:






For family home evening , we carved pumpkins. Of course we had to put Evie in one. With Shane's awesome gutting skills it became possible.
This one is called the Tiger! Grrr! Fhe becomes quite the party when Mindi's there!
And of course it wouldn't be Halloween without the Pumpkin King himself!


No comments:

Post a Comment