Friday, December 4, 2009

The Eighth Week

So, here we are... into the 9th week of pregnancy and it has been quite a nightmare. I have never felt so sick or tired for this long in my life. I throwup my food and consider that a meal. How exciting. Some people know and others don't and I can't wait until it is ok to tell the whole world!!! All of this is worth it in order to have a little youngster of our own. Joey is hoping for a boy...who knows what it will be. he just wants a boy because Jamie and Carson have alot of the same names in mind. What are the chances. So we'll have to see what happens. Today I felt a little better than all the other days of this week (i'm hoping that is a sign that this morning sickness stuff is almost gone). Joey is being such a wonderful husband putting up with me the entire time. He does the dishes, cleans the house, feeds me. Pretty much he is amazing. I'm the luckiest girl in the world...besides those that never get morning sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment